Your primary responsibilities include:
- answering phones/emails
- managing patient schedule and accounting
This position requires about 25 hours a week with some flexibility. As the practice grows so will your hours!
The ideal candidate will have:
- EXCELLENT communication skills, both written and verbal
- Easily be able to strike up conversations with anyone
- Can easily build relationships and trust with those that you speak with
- Must be comfortable and confident making return phone calls and “cold calls”
You must be able to follow systems and directions to be successful.
If these are qualities you possess, I would love to see your information. Experience is NOT required, I will train you, but you do have to bring passion to the table! Previous retail or customer service experience can be an asset, but again is not required.